Wednesday, August 16, 2017

FAREWELL (FOR NOW!)

15 August, 2017


Rep. Dana Rohrabacher,
101 Main Street #380
Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Dear Congressman,

Re: Farewell (for the time being!) Cruel World (of politics)!

My wife and I are excited to be leaving on a road trip to northern Idaho to witness the total eclipse of the sun—an event out of which we hope your Trump will not attempt to make political hay.  Though I can’t resist the analogy between the eclipse of the sun and the Trumpian eclipse of American values.

Anyway, you’ll likely not be hearing from me for another week or ten days! I’d be happy to think you might be relieved, but of course not. I’d be naïve to think my letters even come to your attention. They do, however, reach many other ears than yours via social media links on the Internet. This is my 128th letter to you since the inauguration, and most of them appear on my blog, The Rohrabacher Letters, which has a growing readership. My goal, not to put too fine a point on it, is to deprive you of your seat in Congress and replace you with a good Democrat.

Signing off, then, for the time being, I remain as ever,

Respectfully,



Peter Clothier, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK OUT!

June 9, 2018 Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, 101 Main Street #380 Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Dear Congressman, You may be surprise...