Wednesday, March 29, 2017

A NEW BLOG?

I'm thinking of converting my "civic duty" Rohrabacher letters into a blog of that title--something like my first blog, "The Bush Diaries," which I started the day after W's reelection in 2004. "The Rohrabacher Letters" would be a (near-) daily letter from a Democrat to his Republican Congressman--the same letters I have been posting on FB. The blog would allow me to collect them all--there are already nearly 50 of them--in one place, and its search function would allow for easy back- and cross-reference. 
Today's letter:
29 March 2017
Rep. Dana Rohrabacher,
101 Main Street #380
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Dear Congressman,
Forgive me if I repeat myself, but I have to ask this: are you one of those Republican members of Congress who still want to “repeal and replace” the Affordable Care Act? I can’t believe this nonsense. You guys are supposed to be public servants. To serve the public means first to listen to their needs, and the American public could not have made this clearer: they do NOT want to lose Obamacare; they want it fixed, improved. They want good, hard-working representatives, not do-nothing ideologues. 
Please pay attention, and act accordingly. We will appreciate, finally, your SERVICE.
Respectfully,

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK OUT!

June 9, 2018 Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, 101 Main Street #380 Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Dear Congressman, You may be surprise...