Thursday, April 6, 2017

ON IMMIGRATION

Here's the response I received from Rep. Dana Rohrabacher with regard to my letter about immigration. Sounds like a brush-off to me.



April 4, 2017

Dear Mr. Clothier:

Thank you for contacting me with your views regarding the role of the federal and state governments in immigration law enforcement and “sanctuary city” policies.  I appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concerns.

I am adamantly opposed to illegal immigration and have spent a significant portion of my time in Congress crafting policies to address this matter.  A number of bills have been introduced in this Congress to address sanctuary city policies and you can rest assured that I will keep your views, and my convictions, in mind should any of these pieces of legislation receive votes on the floor of the House of Representatives.

Again, thank you for giving me the benefit of your views.  Please continue to keep me informed on any federal issue of importance to you.  

Sincerely,

Dana Rohrabacher
Member of Congress

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK OUT!

June 9, 2018 Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, 101 Main Street #380 Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Dear Congressman, You may be surprise...