Monday, May 8, 2017

RECESS

8 May, 2017

 Rep. Dana Rohrabacher,
101 Main Street #380
Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Dear Congressman,

Re: Recess

I note that the US Congress is taking a well-deserved break this week, after so nobly serving the interests of the American people with the American Health Care Act last week. (I joke. You’ll excuse, I hope, a little sarcastic humor from a constituent.)

So will we be seeing you? Are you planning a Town Hall meeting to allow us to ask questions about your recent votes, particularly on the health care bill? It would be timely.

I note, by the way, that your website is a year out of date. I keep going there in the hope of gleaning some information about your views and plans. Surely you have staff people who could take care of what should be an important source of information for the people you represent? I, for one, would appreciate regular updates.


Respectfully,

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK OUT!

June 9, 2018 Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, 101 Main Street #380 Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Dear Congressman, You may be surprise...