Monday, July 24, 2017

SILENCE


24 July, 2017

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher,
101 Main Street #380
Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Dear Congressman,

You might be wondering what’s been happening to me, these past few days. But then again, probably not. I’m sure you have better things to do. Still, I thought I’d at least drop a line today to explain my silence. My wife and I have had our five-year-old grandson staying with us at our Laguna Beach cottage, while his mom took a well-deserved weekend of rest and relaxation. I had no idea, before little Luka’s arrival on this planet, what a job it is to be a single mother with a demanding full-time job and an indefatigable son to take care of. No wonder she’s exhausted and needs a little time off.

As for us grandfolks, we’re exhausted after just a couple of days. Our grandson will be with us until Thursday—though his mom will be joining us later today to help out. So it might be a couple more days before I resume my regular communications. Believe me (as Trump would say!) it’s not for lack of passionate concern for the affairs of this country and the world!

Respectfully,


Peter Clothier, Ph.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK OUT!

June 9, 2018 Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, 101 Main Street #380 Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Dear Congressman, You may be surprise...