Tuesday, August 1, 2017

MY BIRTHDAY!


1 August, 2017


Rep. Dana Rohrabacher,
101 Main Street #380
Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Dear Congressman,

Re: Town Hall

Bravo to you for showing up to confront a rather hostile crowd at Politicon in Pasadena. I read about it in the Los Angeles Times. It took place, however, a good long distance from the district that you represent.

Thus far, however, I have heard no plans for you to take the same risk and show up for the 48th District Town Hall, scheduled for this evening at Aliso Niguel High School. I’m still hoping that you’ll have changed your mind before the event. Your constituents deserve the opportunity to ask their questions and let you know what they have on their minds.

It is, by the way, my birthday. Quite a large number, which I don’t feel obliged to share with the rest of the friends who read these letters, whether via Facebook, where I link to them, or on my blog, The Rohrabacher Letters, where I post them. Suffice it to say I have lived long enough to have acquired a small measure of wisdom and have earned the right to voice my thoughts in public.

I still await a personal response from you. Perhaps one of these days… You could always drop me a line, of course, or send me a card to congratulate me on reaching the threshold of yet another year on planet Earth.

Respectfully,


Peter Clothier, Ph.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK OUT!

June 9, 2018 Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, 101 Main Street #380 Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Dear Congressman, You may be surprise...