Wednesday, September 13, 2017

RENDEZVOUS, OR NO RENDEZVOUS?


September 13, 2017

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher,
101 Main Street #380
Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Dear Congressman,

Re: A quickie

Today, just a quick note: I’m wondering whatever happened to that “rendezvous” you said you were planning with Trump, to convey the important insights gained from your meeting with Assange in London (our dime, I presume, to get you there)? Trump is sinking ever deeper into the mire of lies about his Russia connections. At this point, I don’t think he’ll ever be able to extricate himself, even with your promised information. Do I smell a self-pardon in the air?

Oh, and while we’re at it, whatever happened to the letter I sent to your staff last week? Will that, too, go unanswered?

Respectfully,



Peter Clothier, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK OUT!

June 9, 2018 Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, 101 Main Street #380 Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Dear Congressman, You may be surprise...