Friday, December 15, 2017

READERSHIP

I'm happy to note that "The Rohrabacher Letters" blog is beginning to pick up some new readers. My intention with this blog is not only to publish the actual, hardcopy letters I send to Rohrabacher several times a week, but also--more significantly perhaps--to contribute to his replacement next November by a Democratic congressman or woman. To this end, I'd be grateful for help in spreading the word by those readers who enjoy the blog and share its intentions. I hope you might pass on the url to friends with your recommendation. (Oh, and please be aware: there is absolutely NO financial interest of any kind. It's a labor of... well, love!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK OUT!

June 9, 2018 Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, 101 Main Street #380 Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Dear Congressman, You may be surprise...