Wednesday, March 7, 2018

GOLDEN SHOWERS


March 7, 2018

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher,
101 Main Street #380
Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Dear Congressman,

Re: Golden showers

The one thing I found hard to believe in the now infamous Steele dossier—or at least what I’ve read about it, because I confess I never read the actual document—was the “golden showers” story, with prostitutes hired by Trump to perform a urination spectacle in an upscale hotel.

Having spent time in Moscow, many years ago, and having stayed in a Soviet-era hotel, I know the creepy suspicion of having the privacy of my room violated by sound and video recording devices. What could possibly have provided Trump with motivation compelling enough to take such a risk?

I could imagine no scenario that would explain this to my satisfaction, until I read the long article about the Steele dossier by Jane Mayer in the current New Yorker magazine. Steele’s sources, she wrote, “said that when Trump had stayed in the presidential suite of Moscow’s Ritz-Carlton hotel, in 2013, he had paid ‘a number of prostitutes to perform a golden showers (urination) show in front of him,’ thereby defiling a bed that Barack and Michelle Obama had slept in during a state visit.”

Aha! The light went on. The story now made perfect sense. I could (sadly!) very easily believe that Trump would delight in such an act of defilement of the Obamas. It’s my view that this has been his primary motivation all along. I believe that the whole tragic, pathetic trajectory of his candidacy and eventual occupation of the Oval Office had its origin in that single moment of what he experienced as public humiliation at the hands of Obama at that White House press dinner years before. At some deep level of the man's psyche, this has all been about revenge.

So yes, I can now believe the golden showers episode was real. How about you, Congressman, do you agree? You know Russia and the Russians. You know, surely, about kompromat. Does it not all make a horrible kind of sense?

Respectfully,


Peter Clothier, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK OUT!

June 9, 2018 Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, 101 Main Street #380 Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Dear Congressman, You may be surprise...